Today's man is uniquely challenged in the shifting roles and definitions of manhood.
Our ministry seeks to connect men vitally with Christ's model of manhood which is spiritual, practical and influential.
The heart of LCF's leadership is to build a church where men love to come, worship and participate in shaping their community, work place and families for God.
Our open discussions tackle subjects like:
- Man to man about manhood and headship
- Man to man about women
- Man to man about sex and sexuality
- Man to man about money and career
- Man to man about fun and recreation
- Man to man about power and influence
- Man to man about ministry.